Home' The Bunyip : July 23rd 2014 Contents Page 38 "THE BUNYIP" GAWLER, Wednesday, July 23, 2014
FOOTY TIPPING COMPETITION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter of the competton is The Bunyip -- 120
Murray Street, Gawler SA.
2. Entry into the promoton is open to residents of South
Australia. Directors, management, employees of The Bunyip
and their immediate family may enter the competton but
are not eligible to win any of the prizes.
3. There are no entry fees to register or play.
4. All personal informaton collected by entering this
competton will not be given/sold to any third party unless
required by law.
5. The competton commences prior to the frst round of the
AFL Premiership Season and concludes at the end of round
23 of the AFL Premiership Season.
6. Tippers can join the competton afer the start of round
one but will not be given any compensaton points.
7. Tippers must submit their tps via the coupon or email by
5pm the day of the frst game of the round.
8. Tips sent in via mail must arrive prior to 5pm the day of the
frst game of the round. The Bunyip accepts no responsibility
for tps posted and not received before the cut-of tme.
9. One point is awarded for each correct tp. A draw cannot
be selected. In the case of a draw, all partcipants will receive
one point for that match.
10. If a tpper does not submit tps, they will score zero for
11. The weekly prize of a $80 meal voucher to spend at
Willaston Hotel, Willaston, is awarded to the tpper with the
highest number of correct selectons for the round. In the
event of more than one tpper having the same number of
wins, a winner will be selected at random.
12. The meal voucher is valid for six months and can only be
redeemed for food and beverages at Willaston Hotel.
13. The major prize is 52 weekly $100 grocery vouchers,
valued at $5200, thanks to Drakes Foodland Gawler and
Angle Vale. In the result of a te, round 23 will have a random
match with a winning margin specifed. The closest to that
margin will be deemed the winner.
14. All prize winners will be notfed by The Bunyip.
15. In the event of a dispute, the decision of the promoter is
fnal. No responsibility is taken for lost or misdirected tps.
16. The promoter reserves the right to amend the rules of
the competton as considered necessary. Individual notce
of such changes shall not be given but such changes will be
published in The Bunyip.
17. Partcipants may not enter more than once. The promoter
reserves the right to determine that a person has made more
than one entry, and to disqualify any such person from the
competton, or to remove entries so that only one entry
18. The promoter’s decision is fnal and no correspondance
will be entered into in relaton to the competton. Submission
of round one tps is deemed acceptance of the Terms and
Conditons of this competton.
19. The promoter reserves the right to accept or reject any
entries, at its discreton.
• Copy received constitutes an order for publication and
acceptance of conditions.
• All monthly accounts are charged monthly to the advertiser and
must be paid to within 30 days of the date of the invoice.
• The position of advertisements is at the discretion of the
newspapers.The publisher will make all reasonable attempts
to position advertisements upon request where special
arrangements have been made and agreement reached on
payment of appropriate loading charges.We cannot guarantee
bookings, which are in any way conditional.
• Advertisements deemed to resemble editorial style
presentation will be bordered with the word "Advertisement" in
10-point type place at the top of the advertisement.
• The publisher will not publish any advertisement stating that
money is sent to a post office box.
• The publisher has absolute discretion over the publication of
advertisements and reserves the right to reject advertisements
deemed unsuitable for publication. Advertisements lodged must
comply with Advertising Codes of the Media Council of Australia
and with the interpretations of the Advertising Standards Council.
• The advertiser or agent must notify the newspaper of any
error immediately after publication.The newspaper shall not be
responsible for any error notified after seven days. The publishers
are not responsible for recurring errors.The publisher will not be
held accountable for any loss of income, be it business, personal
or otherwise as a result of any error or omission relating to an
• Telephone instructions are accepted, but the publishers are not
liable for error or misunderstandings, if not confirmed in writing
prior to publication deadline.
• The advertiser or agent accepts full responsibility for content of
advertisements published and agrees to indemnify the publisher
and its employee and agents against any liability whatsoever which
may arise from such publications including liability for negligence.
• Copyright. Where no charge is made for the preparation
of advertising material, the publisher will remain owner of the
copyright of the material. Such advertising material may only be
reproduced with the consent of the publisher and upon payment
of such fee as the publisher may require.
Gawler Community Childcare Centre
26th August 2014 at 7.00pm
Gawler Community Childcare Centre
2 Finch Road, Gawler East
Guest speaker -- Carol Dowden -- Dowden Fitness Studio
Contact Sharon Martn for further informaton
NOTICE of AGM Gawler
History Team Inc. 7.30pm
7th August 2014. Zion
Lutheran Hall, Cowan Street,
Gawler. Contact Brian 0412
CALL US ON 8522 1233
Share your special day
Send in your photos for publication in our
Phone 8522 1233
Find us on
Declaraton as Public Road – Notce of Intenton
Notce is hereby given pursuant to secton 210 of the
Local Government Act 1999, that at a future meetng
Council intends to declare the following road to be a
That porton of the unnamed private road in G.R.O.
Plan 58 of 1861, situate between Perry Road and
Jackson Street, Kapunda.
Brian Carr, Chief Executve Ofcer
LIGHT REGIONAL COUNCIL
Gawler Central's Zoe Bevan
(left) reaches for a high pass
against Nuriootpa defenders
Lizzie Cane (middle) and
Sally Fromm in BL&G senior
one netball on the weekend.
INSET: Gawler Central
shooter Renee Schumacher
at full stretch, watched by
Nuriootpa defenders Sally
Fromm and Lizzie Cane.
PHOTOS: Lauren Gauci
Gawler Central forward Corey Solly prepares to snap at goal in BL&G football.
(left) looks to
hockey on the
(left) ghts for
the ball against
Links Archive July 16th 2014 July 30th 2014 Navigation Previous Page Next Page