Home' The Bunyip : June 25th 2014 Contents Page 38 "THE BUNYIP" GAWLER, Wednesday, June 25, 2014
FOOTY TIPPING COMPETITION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter of the competton is The Bunyip -- 120
Murray Street, Gawler SA.
2. Entry into the promoton is open to residents of South
Australia. Directors, management, employees of The Bunyip
and their immediate family may enter the competton but
are not eligible to win any of the prizes.
3. There are no entry fees to register or play.
4. All personal informaton collected by entering this
competton will not be given/sold to any third party unless
required by law.
5. The competton commences prior to the frst round of the
AFL Premiership Season and concludes at the end of round
23 of the AFL Premiership Season.
6. Tippers can join the competton afer the start of round
one but will not be given any compensaton points.
7. Tippers must submit their tps via the coupon or email by
5pm the day of the frst game of the round.
8. Tips sent in via mail must arrive prior to 5pm the day of the
frst game of the round. The Bunyip accepts no responsibility
for tps posted and not received before the cut-of tme.
9. One point is awarded for each correct tp. A draw cannot
be selected. In the case of a draw, all partcipants will receive
one point for that match.
10. If a tpper does not submit tps, they will score zero for
11. The weekly prize of a $80 meal voucher to spend at
Willaston Hotel, Willaston, is awarded to the tpper with the
highest number of correct selectons for the round. In the
event of more than one tpper having the same number of
wins, a winner will be selected at random.
12. The meal voucher is valid for six months and can only be
redeemed for food and beverages at Willaston Hotel.
13. The major prize is 52 weekly $100 grocery vouchers,
valued at $5200, thanks to Drakes Foodland Gawler and
Angle Vale. In the result of a te, round 23 will have a random
match with a winning margin specifed. The closest to that
margin will be deemed the winner.
14. All prize winners will be notfed by The Bunyip.
15. In the event of a dispute, the decision of the promoter is
fnal. No responsibility is taken for lost or misdirected tps.
16. The promoter reserves the right to amend the rules of
the competton as considered necessary. Individual notce
of such changes shall not be given but such changes will be
published in The Bunyip.
17. Partcipants may not enter more than once. The promoter
reserves the right to determine that a person has made more
than one entry, and to disqualify any such person from the
competton, or to remove entries so that only one entry
18. The promoter’s decision is fnal and no correspondance
will be entered into in relaton to the competton. Submission
of round one tps is deemed acceptance of the Terms and
Conditons of this competton.
19. The promoter reserves the right to accept or reject any
entries, at its discreton.
• Copy received constitutes an order for publication and
acceptance of conditions.
• All monthly accounts are charged monthly to the advertiser and
must be paid to within 30 days of the date of the invoice.
• The position of advertisements is at the discretion of the
newspapers.The publisher will make all reasonable attempts
to position advertisements upon request where special
arrangements have been made and agreement reached on
payment of appropriate loading charges.We cannot guarantee
bookings, which are in any way conditional.
• Advertisements deemed to resemble editorial style
presentation will be bordered with the word "Advertisement" in
10-point type place at the top of the advertisement.
• The publisher will not publish any advertisement stating that
money is sent to a post office box.
• The publisher has absolute discretion over the publication of
advertisements and reserves the right to reject advertisements
deemed unsuitable for publication. Advertisements lodged must
comply with Advertising Codes of the Media Council of Australia
and with the interpretations of the Advertising Standards Council.
• The advertiser or agent must notify the newspaper of any
error immediately after publication.The newspaper shall not be
responsible for any error notified after seven days. The publishers
are not responsible for recurring errors.The publisher will not be
held accountable for any loss of income, be it business, personal
or otherwise as a result of any error or omission relating to an
• Telephone instructions are accepted, but the publishers are not
liable for error or misunderstandings, if not confirmed in writing
prior to publication deadline.
• The advertiser or agent accepts full responsibility for content of
advertisements published and agrees to indemnify the publisher
and its employee and agents against any liability whatsoever which
may arise from such publications including liability for negligence.
• Copyright. Where no charge is made for the preparation
of advertising material, the publisher will remain owner of the
copyright of the material. Such advertising material may only be
reproduced with the consent of the publisher and upon payment
of such fee as the publisher may require.
Gawler Central Cricket Club
July 14 at 7.30pm
Gawler Central Sportng Club
For more informaton call Michael Davis
0438 873 852
GAWLER ART SOCIETY
INC. Annual General Meet-
ing Tuesday, July 22, 2014,
10.30am, The Studio Gawler
Sport and Community Cen-
tre. Public welcome.
CALL US ON 8522 1233
Septc Tank Systems
(Wastewater Control Systems)
Are you building a new home and would like some
informaton on Wastewater Control Systems?
Do you need to know more about how your
Wastewater Control System works?
Council provides informaton on a variety
of Public Health topics,
including food safety and hygiene,
to operatng a public pool.
Contact Council’s Environmental Health Ofcer
on 8525 3200
if you have any questons or require
Light Regional Council
Promotng Public Health in our Community
WILLASTON FOOTY CLUB'S 125TH ANNIVERSARY
ABOVE: Keeping warm
at Elliot Goodger Park on
Saturday for Willaston's
against South Gawler
are (from left) Lyndall
Bain, Eileen Boswell, Elise
Nelson and baby Pippa.
PHOTOS: Grady Hudd
LEFT: South Gawler
Schmidtke, Nicole Vardy
(right) and daughter Ella
braved the cool weather
on Saturday to check out
the sporting action at
Elliot Goodger Park.
ABOVE: Cheering on
South Gawler in their
football clash with
Willaston on Saturday
are (from left) 'Churchy'
Schultz, Angela and
Wayne Butcher, Di
Dunstan and Sue Collins.
LEFT: Rebecca (left)
and Dianne Pierotti
and Trevor Lea were at
Elliot Goodger Park on
Saturday to see Willaston
take on South Gawler for
the football club's 125th
ABOVE: Checking out
all the sports action at
Elliot Goodger Park on
Saturday are (from left)
Shane Trigg and Jared
LEFT: Willaston netballers
(from left) Sue Baohm,
Deb Hunt and Jayne
Polito stay rugged up
against the cool weather
Perhaps it's time you checked out
the situations vacant page
in today's Bunyip.
The Bunyip is always
looking for your photographs
for the Entertainment pages.
If you have digital photographs
taken at a recent party or function,
and you would like them considered
for printing in The Bunyip, please
email them to the following address:
• Function details (what, where, when)
• Names, 'left to right' (correct
spelling is especially important)
Files need to be at least 2meg
Links Archive June 18th 2014 July 2nd 2014 Navigation Previous Page Next Page