Home' The Bunyip : May 28th 2014 Contents "THE BUNYIP" GAWLER, Wednesday, May 28, 2014 Page 33
• Copy received constitutes an order for publication and
acceptance of conditions.
• All monthly accounts are charged monthly to the advertiser and
must be paid to within 30 days of the date of the invoice.
• The position of advertisements is at the discretion of the
newspapers.The publisher will make all reasonable attempts
to position advertisements upon request where special
arrangements have been made and agreement reached on
payment of appropriate loading charges.We cannot guarantee
bookings, which are in any way conditional.
• Advertisements deemed to resemble editorial style
presentation will be bordered with the word "Advertisement" in
10-point type place at the top of the advertisement.
• The publisher will not publish any advertisement stating that
money is sent to a post office box.
• The publisher has absolute discretion over the publication of
advertisements and reserves the right to reject advertisements
deemed unsuitable for publication. Advertisements lodged must
comply with Advertising Codes of the Media Council of Australia
and with the interpretations of the Advertising Standards Council.
• The advertiser or agent must notify the newspaper of any
error immediately after publication.The newspaper shall not be
responsible for any error notified after seven days. The publishers
are not responsible for recurring errors.The publisher will not be
held accountable for any loss of income, be it business, personal
or otherwise as a result of any error or omission relating to an
• Telephone instructions are accepted, but the publishers are not
liable for error or misunderstandings, if not confirmed in writing
prior to publication deadline.
• The advertiser or agent accepts full responsibility for content of
advertisements published and agrees to indemnify the publisher
and its employee and agents against any liability whatsoever which
may arise from such publications including liability for negligence.
• Copyright. Where no charge is made for the preparation
of advertising material, the publisher will remain owner of the
copyright of the material. Such advertising material may only be
reproduced with the consent of the publisher and upon payment
of such fee as the publisher may require.
FOOTY TIPPING COMPETITION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter of the competton is The Bunyip -- 120
Murray Street, Gawler SA.
2. Entry into the promoton is open to residents of South
Australia. Directors, management, employees of The Bunyip
and their immediate family may enter the competton but
are not eligible to win any of the prizes.
3. There are no entry fees to register or play.
4. All personal informaton collected by entering this
competton will not be given/sold to any third party unless
required by law.
5. The competton commences prior to the frst round of the
AFL Premiership Season and concludes at the end of round
23 of the AFL Premiership Season.
6. Tippers can join the competton afer the start of round
one but will not be given any compensaton points.
7. Tippers must submit their tps via the coupon or email by
5pm the day of the frst game of the round.
8. Tips sent in via mail must arrive prior to 5pm the day of the
frst game of the round. The Bunyip accepts no responsibility
for tps posted and not received before the cut-of tme.
9. One point is awarded for each correct tp. A draw cannot
be selected. In the case of a draw, all partcipants will receive
one point for that match.
10. If a tpper does not submit tps, they will score zero for
11. The weekly prize of a $80 meal voucher to spend at Old
Bushman Hotel, Gawler, is awarded to the tpper with the
highest number of correct selectons for the round. In the
event of more than one tpper having the same number of
wins, a winner will be selected at random.
12. The meal voucher is valid for six months and can only be
redeemed for food and beverages at Old Bushman Hotel.
13. The major prize is 52 weekly $100 grocery vouchers,
valued at $5200, thanks to Drakes Foodland Gawler and
Angle Vale. In the result of a te, round 23 will have a random
match with a winning margin specifed. The closest to that
margin will be deemed the winner.
14. All prize winners will be notfed by The Bunyip.
15. In the event of a dispute, the decision of the promoter is
fnal. No responsibility is taken for lost or misdirected tps.
16. The promoter reserves the right to amend the rules of
the competton as considered necessary. Individual notce
of such changes shall not be given but such changes will be
published in The Bunyip.
17. Partcipants may not enter more than once. The promoter
reserves the right to determine that a person has made more
than one entry, and to disqualify any such person from the
competton, or to remove entries so that only one entry
18. The promoter’s decision is fnal and no correspondance
will be entered into in relaton to the competton. Submission
of round one tps is deemed acceptance of the Terms and
Conditons of this competton.
19. The promoter reserves the right to accept or reject any
entries, at its discreton.
• Repairs on all furniture
• Sofas & sofa beds
• Caravan seats
• Any area • Free quotes
• Free pick up & delivery
0408 833 640
0428 419 133
Gawler and the
Pruning Shaping Hedging
• Competitive Reliable Service • Fully Insured
Simon Fitzgerald Ph: 0409 801 919
TREE & STUMP
Gawler, Barossa & Northern Suburbs
• Mini skips
PHONE 0406 665 158 SAR0050
GAWLER SKIP BINS
NEED A SKIP?
Call Nick on 0450 772 753
Locally owned & operated
SERVICING GAWLER, BAROSSA
& SURROUNDING AREAS
"we go out on a limb for you"
• TREE REMOVAL
• STUMP REMOVAL
*pensioners discount *fully insured*
Phone Keith on 8523 1124 or
0402 108 153
Locally owned and operated
BRAD'S SKIP BINS
Available 7 Days
2, 3, 4 and 6 cubic metre bins • walk-in bins available
FREE QUOTES • LOCAL OPERATOR
Servicing Gawler, Barossa, Adelaide Plains and
PHONE 0407 606 429
Gawler area only.
0433 010 934|0423 900 904
NOTICE is hereby given that, pursuant to Section
81(1) of the Local Government Act 1999, the ordinary
meeting of Council scheduled to be held on Tuesday
17 June 2014 will now be held on Tuesday 24 June
2014 commencing at 9.00am
Chief Executive Offcer
NOTICE OF CHANGE OF DATE
ORDINARY MEETING OF COUNCIL
As part of its annual business planning activities, Council
is currently preparing its Annual Budget and Business Plan
for 2014-15. The draft Plan illustrates Council's proposed
activities and projects and how they will be funded for the
2014-15 fnancial year.
The high-level Long Term Financial Plan (which is
incorporated in the Annual Budget and Business Plan
document) expresses in fnancial terms, the activities
that Council proposes to undertake over the medium to
longer term to achieve its stated objectives, assessing the
fnancial sustainability over the period of the plan.
Council welcomes feedback (by way of a submission)
from our Community relative to the proposed activities and
funding arrangements contained within the draft Annual
Budget and Business Plan 2014-15 which incorporates the
annual review of the Long Term Financial Plan 2014-15 to
A copy of the draft Plan is available at the Nuriootpa
principal offce or it can be downloaded from
Submissions close at 5pm Wednesday 18 June 2014.
Council will accept submissions in the following ways:
• Post written submissions to: The Chief Executive Offcer
PO Box 867
NURIOOTPA SA 5355
• Electronic submissions can be made by following the
link from Council's Webpage www.barossa.sa.gov.au
• Verbal submissions can be made at the Council meeting
to be held on Tuesday 24 June 2014 at 10am
DRAFT Annual Budget and
Business Plan 2014-15 incorporating
the annual review of the Long Term
Financial Plan 2014-15 to 2023-24
DRAFT ANNUAL BUSINESS PLAN
Each Year, Council develops an Annual Business
Plan which highlights key directons and projects to
be undertaken in the coming year.
The draf Annual Business Plan for 2014-15 is now
available to the community and can be collected at:
• Mallala Council Ofce - 2a Wasleys Road, Mallala
• Two Wells Service Centre - Old Port Wakefeld
Road, Two Wells
• Two Wells Public Library – Old Port Wakefeld
Road, Two Wells
• Online at www.mallala.sa.gov.au
This is your opportunity, as a member of the
community, to provide us with feedback on what
Council is proposing for 2014/2015. Comments,
in writng or online, will be received untl 5.00 pm
Wednesday 18 June 2014 and should be forwarded
to District Council of Mallala, PO Box 18, Mallala
SA 5502 or alternatvely by facsimile 8527 2242 or
There will also be an opportunity for community
members to ask questons or make verbal
submissions in relaton to the draf Annual Business
Plan at a Meetng of Council to be held on Tuesday
10 June 2014 at the Mallala Council Chambers,
commencing at 7.00pm for a minimum of 1 hour.
Please contact Council, on 8527 0200 or by email
firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 June 2014, to make an
appointment to make a verbal submission at the
Chief Executve Ofcer
27 May 2014
Trades & Services
CALL US ON 8522 1233
w w w.bunyippress.com.au
Perhaps it's time you checked
out the situations vacant page
in today's Bunyip.
The information we require includes:
• Date of Birth
• Where the baby was born
• Names of the people in the photo
• Suburb of the family
Please contact Mary at
Ph 8522 1233
Add colour to your advertisement
eg For Sale, Garage Sales etc
All Classifieds to
be pre paid prior to
Phone 8522 1233
Fax 8522 4100
Bring in your
publication in our
Phone 8522 1233
Links Archive Wednesday 27th November, 2013 June 4th 2014 Navigation Previous Page Next Page